you CAN do it touchy feely style it' s just a bit sensitive to the click
timing, button holding/dragging and initial positioning and it is
certainly not immediately obvious how to do it all
editing the dimensions is effective but also difficult
every time I come back to this I have to re-remember the particulars of
the technique, I'm sure it could be improved or made more like other
apps

Dennis Saputelli