Dear All,
              I am still intending to compile a list of everyone's suggestions
and post them back to the group for comment. Also going to try to form this list
into a database on egroups/yahoo if practical.

Currently up to my neck in paid work though. Please be patient, and keep
posting.

Regards,

Rob Malos,
Cyborg Design