Ken:

everything (E-S-A hotkeys), then do a move selection and move the entire pcb
artwork up the 3 inches or so you would like. This should allow the text in
question to become visible and then you can delete it.
Once you have removed the text then you will need to reset your origin
point.

Daniel

* To join or leave this list visit: