Your assumption is correct. Schematics for 7800141110 revXA and 7800141120
revXA are available m:\eng docs\board schematics

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Hutcheson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 8:50 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel 99 SE / SP5 ... dead ... won't run ...
nightmare ... help

You may be right, but in a strict sense, I see a lot of entries for Protel
and Client99SE in my Win2000 registry.  And presumably those would be
similar on an NT system.  But on closer inspection of the entries they don't
seem to contain much that is interesting.  Anyway given his problems, it
doesn't hurt to delete them before re-installing Protel for yet another
time, in the interest of completeness.  His system will look more like it
has never seen 99SE before.

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
40 S. Alcaniz ST.
Pensacola, FL  32503
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# 32491889