From: Jackson, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 6:49 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] Text below absolute origin

Is there anyway to display the workspace below the absolute origin.  I can't
get the display to scroll below this origin yet when I produce the gerber
files and load them into CAMtastic, there is some text and copper that shows
up 3 inches from the bottom of the board.  I can remove this in CAMtastic
but I would prefer to have a clean database.

Thanks
Ken Jackson
PCB Designer
Kollmorgen -PSD