So I do not incur the wrath of the Forum Admin I put in this P99SE snippet:

P99SE Simulator - As I have previously stated the simulator does not allow
the SPICE TEMP variable to be set less than 0.  I have confirmed that
adding a text frame to the schematic with the first line .NSX (see the
simulator help) and adding the line
.OPTION TEMP=-20 (or whatever)
does work.

(As an aside : On the issue of server lag - the forum admin has sent me an
email saying that my post requesting comments on server lag was off-topic
and so should have been put into the OT list.  Do others agree with this -
these OT lists have been tried before and don't work. My take - the lag was
affecting the EDA list. I had tried the various server status tools and got
confusing results but no excessive delays.  I could have tried posting to
the OT list and seeing how long my reply took but I would still have had no
idea if just the EDA list was failing.  I suppose I should take the
discussion to the OT list but I suspect about 0.2% have signed up for the
OT list. And that will only be the vocal minority (I include myself in the
v.m).)

In any replies to this you should put in some Protel comment/info of course
to keep Admin happy. Either that or sign up for and comment on the OT list
- I think the members need to set out the rules that we wish the Forum
admin to follow - not the other way around - thos general discussion would
be best carried out on the OT list.

grunt,
Ian
Considered Solutions Pty Ltd     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ABN: 96 088 410 002
5 The Crescent
CHATSWOOD   2067
Ph: +61 2 9411 4248   Fax: +61 2 9411 4249

* To join or leave this list visit: