----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've designed quite a few PCI cards and can tell you that the PCI spec is
> handy thing to have. Also, having your own PCI vendor ID is convenient for
> custom FPGA stuff.For instance, our crypto card is recognized and
configured
> automatically by the OpenBSD kernel.

Wam, (for lack of names to address you)

I recently received a request for PCMCIA design.   I have an old design
about 3- 4 years old but I understand the  latest "TYPES" have different
connectors and specs.  Do you know of a source you can point me to that I
can find some good design specs?   Please reply directly to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  as I too have received mail about my non protel related
comments.   My apologies to all.

Much Appreciated,

Mike Reagan
EDSI