From: John Lemburg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Protel Support Came Thru ... Hooray!!

Just want you all to know that when I bled on the
support folks at the 800 number I did get relief.
Many thanks to the very busy Protel folks who
talked me thru the trauma and got me back up and
running!  Cheers!  I'll be able to sreep tonight!

John R. Lemburg,    Sr. Hardware Engineer
Avistar Systems, Inc.,   Madison Building
15851 Dallas Parkway,   Suite #600
                       Addison, TX  75001
Direct 972-371-5708,  Main   972-361-6226
Fax    972-687-7014, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* To join or leave this list visit: