After a long long couple of days, it appears we have now resolved the
looping (repeat posting of the same message) problem.

We would like to thank all the forum members for not flooding the servers
with posts while we were contending with the problems. Those messages that
were posted were held so that we could continue troubleshooting and testing.
Those posts will be released shortly.

We opted not to try to keep the web site status page up to date during this
time because our access to our web server is still severely limited (but
email should flow freely), and because we were able to post status messages
directly to the forums. Also we wanted to devote as much time as possible to
getting the forums working as quickly as possible.

Again, we would like to thank everybody for their patience.

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers