ditto here.  protel fails to release a ton of memory after i've used it
(as seen in the task manager).  generally i have to reboot my system
after a day of running protel.

there for a while when i went to reboot, i'd close everything down, and
then when i did the windows start/shutdown, it would come up and
say that i still had protel running... nothing showing on the taskbar.
scary...

i'm running the latest NT4 service pack, but i have yet to install any
of the protel service packs...  i get the idea from your post that i'm a
dummy for not doing that.  guess i better wander on over to the site
and download and install it.

miker

* To join or leave this list visit: