I've not seen this as such, but feel it might be related to a phenomenon
I've seen since at least P98 where I'll get prompted on exit to save changes
to a file (often a .lib file) even though I've only opened it to e.g. check
pad dimensions on a symbol.

Regards

Andy Gulliver

(Posted 2001/03/30 @ 09:12 BST)