Ted,

Thanks for the pointer. It turns out that when I created my PCB using the
wizard, it placed the mechanical outline off the snap grid. As the design is a
new version of an existing product, there were certain components which needed
to be placed accurately. This meant redefining the origin to the bottom right of
the PCB to place the critical components. I used the auto-router (for the last
time) to track the board, which also placed most of the vias off grid. So it was
by shear luck that I was able to set any testpoints at all. In future I'll make
sure that at least two perpendicular edges of the board are snapped to grid!

Cheers

Dave

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

* To join or leave this list visit: