Hi Folks,

When using the library editor to modifying the footprint field in the
component description and then 'updating schematic' the function doesn't
modify any of the relevant parts in the schematic.

All the schematic sheets are 'open'.

What I do notice is in the schematic diagram, the dropdown option in
footfrint field of the component propertise does have the corrected
footprint reference and so by selecting each incidence of the part the
correct footprint reference can be selected. What a pain!!! it will takes
ages, I though this was a labour saving tool???

Anyone know any way of sorting this change to work through the schematic
automatically?

Cheers

TC

* To join or leave this list visit: