Thanks Abdul,

My design is only on the one sheet so there should be no problem.

The circuit calls for fuses in a three phase 80kA all mode surge protector
to be monitored by a cpu. Some of the fuses go to earth, others to neutral.
So I had:

P1FN1 (phase one to neutral fuse 1)
P1FE1 (phase one to earth fuse 1)
P2FN1 (phase two to neutral fuse 1)
P2FE1 (etc...)
P3FN1
P3FE1
P1FN2
P1FE2
P2FN2
P2FE2
P3FN2
P3FE2

all on the one bus. I could call them F[1..12] but it's easier to see what
is going on with the extra letters, especially as there is multiplexing
involved later on, where the nets are split into three select lines P1, P2,
P3 and four data lines FN1, FN2, FE1, and FE2.