Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Micky Blain
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 11:26 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Inner Power Plane clearances ISO

No problem with the "rookie" I was just a little less talerent becasue it
cost the company 25,000 and the guy that made the deceition didn't take the
blame. It hit me full force. I to was wondering why they didn't contact me.
They had made contact with a guy in another state! Oh well this was one for
the books!

Micky

* To join or leave this list visit: