Hello All,

I don't this to be  a plug for Spectra, but my life has changed since I
started having access to Spectra.   Designs that have been previouly
unroutable by Protel's Router are now much easier to route  by using
spectra.  I just attempted to fan out a design using Protel and as others
have reported, after initilization....nothing.   I am using components
fanned out in my library for all of my high density patterns.  Some of my
designs will have intentional violations before exporting to Specta, and
Spectra doesnt really care,  Protel will choke and halt.   I highly
recommend everyone seriously complimenting Protel with Specta's router.  It
is a small price to pay for having a very powerfull tool.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD

* To join or leave this list visit: