From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 5 April 2001 1:13 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] .Legend on the Drill Drawing layer.

Brad,

Sure, The drill report is correct. I had checked the pcb, no single layer
pads with non-zereo hole. all the 2026 0.4mm holes are vias(be tented), and
the the 4 1.5mm holes are the multilayer pad holes of two components. the
other holes report in the drill chart are also correct.

Thanks a lot.

BRs,
Luo.

* To join or leave this list visit: