thanks everybody!

that took care of it...  unchecking the "generate" boxes at the bottom
of the update pcb process didn't quite finish the process.  i believe it
would have been enough if i hadn't gotten myself dirty by heading down
the wrong path in the first place.  i had to also do what peter suggested,
and go into design rules and get rid of the room definitions.

thanks again,  miker

* To join or leave this list visit: