hello,

i changed some things around on a multipage schematic for a
previously built board, and now for some reason or other after i
updated the pcb, i have red crosshatched squares on my pcb
file that correspond to the pages of the schematic.

i've tried refreshing the window and shutting it down and restarting
it but they persist.  i believe that i've inadvertently selected some
option to do this but i don't know what it was and i'd like to get it
off my pcb view.

could someone please tell me what i've done and how to undo
it?

thank you, miker

* To join or leave this list visit: