Mike Ingle wrote:

> http://www.advancedcircuits.com/
> They have an online estimator so you decide if the price is great.  They had
> a $200 special for first time users.

Their prototype prices are now good.  I stopped using them for a while
because their prices got a bit high, they seem to have responded to that.

They DO stand behind their work, that is definitely something.  The outfit
I used most recently charges for electrical test, but I suspect they don't
actually do it, as a number of boards had defects that weren't detected.
So, I'm going back to Adv Circuits.

One thing to note:  Their hole diameter tolerance is +/- .005", which is
much higher than most other fabricators.  Generally, the finished hole
size will run toward the bottom end of that range, so if you specify a
.030" final hole size, you will likely get .025" in some part of the board.
This has bitten me a NUMBER of times.

Jon

* To join or leave this list visit: