From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 2:34 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] .Legend on the Drill Drawing layer.

Dear Members,

I always trust the drill chart which protel creats on the drill drawing
layer, (with a special string .Legend on the drill drawing layer). But This
time, when I check the gerber file, I find that the drill chart does not
match the actual holes well. From the hole size editor, I get the number of
0.4mm holes is 2026, and 1.5mm holes is 4, But from the gerber file, It says
that there are 2030 holes with 0mm dia, and no holes with 1.5mm dia. Does
anyone else come across that? Or How can I solve that? Any inputs would be
great appraciate.

BTW, I am quite busy these days. Maybe I will not respond your mail
promptly, But I can hear the voice from you all, and thanks very much for
your kindly responses.

The best wishes to you all.

Luo.

* To join or leave this list visit: