From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 8:46 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] "Searching Network for Floating License"

Tony & Steve,
        I believe that this was answered a while ago by Colby (ex-Protel
Tech support). His comment was that Protel had removed the ability to remove
the floating licenses check sometime recently in one of the service packs (5
or 6?). If my memory has failed me then someone will step in and correct it.

Sincerely,

Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.