that was a 350mhz pii for those who care

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Ingle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 6:38 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Memory Error

Myabe I'm not doing the same things, but I work w/ very large files, and
have never had Protel crash since getting rid of my ATI video card, and
replacing it w/ a Matrox.  I run P99se sp6 (now)  on a kt-7 raid 1ghz
athalon mainboard w/ 384M memory and a matrox g200 agp video card.  I use
the simulator, sch, pcb.  I also had no problems w/ nt4 sp6 (i think) and
p99se sp5 on a 250mhz pii asus mb w/ 128m.

Mike