Thank you for the information I thought I was the only one.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 1:46 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Memory Error

    I've seen this with Protel since the release of P98.  It happens
occasionally after quitting.  The client99.exe will not release, even after
a few minutes.  The only thing you can do if it doesn't disappear after a
few minutes is to kill the client99.exe process.  Having your virtual / swap
memory file set to at least double your system memory helps.  I prefer 1023
megabytes on your fastest NTFS drive regardless of your system memory size.

Brian Guralnick