Has anyone noticed that in 99SE SP6 the file dates for libraries are updated
simply by adding them to the browse list?  This happens for schematic and PCB
libraries.  In SP5 I would use the file dates as an indicator of whether they
had been actually changed so that I could search for parts I have changed
recently or for backing up only those files.

    I can't imagine why that change would have been made to SP6.  Who cares when
a library was last browsed?

    I hope this was just an oversight and gets changed back to normal in SP7.

* To join or leave this list visit: