What I have done for this is to create a 3 pin part (SCH and PBC) with an A
side and a B side.  This should work fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Afshin Salehi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 4:21 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Overlapping Pads

Hello,

    I am trying to place two resistors on a board such that they are
end-to-end and they share one common hole.  So you end up with 3 holes and
either a resistor can be placed in one side or the other to select different
voltage levels.  When I try to route the board it will not route the
overlapping pads.  I am trying to figure out how I can make Protel alright
with this and I was wondering if anyone has done this before.

    Thanks for your time,

        Afshin Salehi

        DPS Telecom

* To join or leave this list visit: