From: Ian Middleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 6:47 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] template graphics

To solve this missing "graphics" problem I used the ploygon drawing tools to
draw our company logo on the template sheets. This works every time.

I also tried creating our company logo as a schematic component (so that it
may be easily used elsewhere on schematics as needed) but that also fails in
a similar way to the graphics on the template sheets.

Ian

* To join or leave this list visit: