Mamdouh,
        to be succinct but polite, the issues are far too complex to sum up
in even a long email. For FCC requirements it also takes some knowledge of
your design, technology, required FCC class, etc.. It would be foolish to
advise any measures with the lack of details provided. There is also usually
not one but numerous solutions to the problems. Do you not have an
experienced engineer to advise on this? Some of Paul's advise is pertinent
to some designs but you also have to know how exactly to apply such measures
or you could make matters worse.

As for manufacturability, again a very lengthy topic. The best advice for a
quick or simple guide, is to talk to your intended manufacturer. For some
guide issues try the following web addresses. One is PCB DFM and the other
is Assy DFM, both are somewhat limited to the publishing companies. So
again, talk with your manufacturers.

http://www.aimtronics.com/dfm_foyer.cfm

http://www.merix.com/main_res.html

Sincerely,