-----Original Message-----
From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 12:34 PM

<snip>
The simplest change that could be made to improve this would be to make the
delete key delete the current vertex, not the next one over, and escape at
that point should not cancel the deletion; rather it should drop the
remaining vertexes where they were. That would be a lot more intuitive and
easier to use; we don't necessary know which direction the polygon was
drawn anyway, without experimentation

<snip>
...allowing a midpoint pickup by clicking on
a segment but not at a vertex, in which case the midpoint associated with
that segment would jump to the cursor as a new pending vertex.
<snip>

* To join or leave this list visit: