Thanks Ian for adding it to the bug list. Your description accurately
defines the problem.
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 19:16
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Legend string problem

This has been added to the bug database accessible at:

Susan - can you please check that I have captured the essence of the bug
correctly.

(at least for members - dunno about non-members).  A good suggestion has
been made to add a URL to the database linking to the discussion thread
that raised the bug issue.  We can do this on the Protel Users yahoogroup
mailing list due to the web accessible archive with fixed URLs for stored
messages.  We are still waiting for a web accessible archive for this
list....  The list owner or administrator may care to update us on progress.

Ian Wilson

* To join or leave this list visit: