Gisbert,

I agree with you except in using the Protel/Specctra combination! Or did you
manage to export/import blind/burieds or all these fine design rule settings
to/from Specctra? I failed and would be very interested in a way to solve this
problem.

Regards,

Emanuel Zimmermann

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I did, the defines are no problem. The BGA wizzard is fine with these
> definitions. You can define multiple via types, paste or solder mask
> extendions and apertures as you like it.
> I only would discourage you to try to use the Protel autorouter on a design
> like this. You need microvias and buried vias with fpBGAs. You can define
> these in Protel, but the autorouter knows only one standard via type.
> Either route the board manually or use something like SPECCTRA.

* To join or leave this list visit:
*                      - or email -