I did, the defines are no problem. The BGA wizzard is fine with these
definitions. You can define multiple via types, paste or solder mask
extendions and apertures as you like it.
I only would discourage you to try to use the Protel autorouter on a design
like this. You need microvias and buried vias with fpBGAs. You can define
these in Protel, but the autorouter knows only one standard via type.
Either route the board manually or use something like SPECCTRA.

Regards,

Gisbert Auge

Website Visitor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02.05.2001 22:38:01

Please respond to Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>