From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 3:06 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] BGA Design

Emanuel,

some of the design rules export ok, others don't. Vias do, as for my
experience. They don't translate back to Protel without problem, though, so
you have to check and apply some glpbal changes to them after reimport,
before you can do manual changes or ERC. So, I agree, it takes some pages
of .do-file to write to be successful. But, when talking about SPECCTRA,
did you find an alternative similarly mighty? I would appreciate to find
one, as we need to upgrade our SPECCTRA license just now and their prices
are extreme.

Regards,

Gisbert

* To join or leave this list visit: