This is a new one for me.
I have a heiarchical design with 8 pages. Everything passes the ERC and from
the observation, looks fine but when I try to generate a netlist it seems to
not connect one page. Even the power ports on that one page create their own
nodes. So if the rest of the design has a net called GND, this page also has
a net called GND which should be connected to the other GND net, but isn't.
I'm scratching my head on this one. I tried to rejoin the page on the
project sheet by using the -Tools-Create symbol from Sheet. This was not
successful. The really weird thing is that the power ports which should be
global aren't being connected.
Any suggestions....?!

Lloyd Good
Engineering Systems Co-ordinator
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place NE
Calgary, AB, Canada T1Y 7J7
* +1 (403) 214-4777
* +1 (403) 287-7946