> project only the GND net. All the GND power ports are only
> connecting to
> each other on the one sheet, while all the others are
> creating a seperate
> GND net for the rest of the project.

I have seen something like what I think you have described.  There were two
nets in the netlist with identical net names.  Each contained a subset of
the nodes that were to be connected to the net in the schematic.  There was
no overlap between the two nets.  All nodes that were to be connected
appeared in one of the two nets.

I fixed some other unrelated(?) ERC and this situation disappeared.  That
is, the two nets became one that contained all the proper nodes.

I did not investigate further since the deadline for several PCB's was
imminent.

Regards,

Phil So

The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. The views expressed
in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

*                      - or email -