using MS Access, not using sync
but as mentioned the problem is not limited to netlist load
have seen this on 2 diff setups
using W98 & SP6
As mentioned I see it whenever the file path of file name has been
changed and when a dialog pops which has a drop down for different DDBs
to look in for the given operation

Does Protel have a comment on why there is not a File Save As for DDB's
?
I think this must relate.

Dennis Saputelli

> Dennis,
>
> Further to the above.  I almost always use the Synch and so do others
> working on the same DDBs.  We routinely copy (MS-Access) DDBs about - from
> machine to machine, completely changing paths etc, but we do not see this
> issue. This is not to say there is not an issue but I am wondering if it is:
> a) something to do with your setup?
> b) something to do with the use of the netlist? (As opposed to our use of
> the synch.)
> c) we use MS-Access format exclusively - what storage are you using?
>
> (I seem to be on a synchronizer bandwagon at the moment - really, people, I
> promise I am not emotionally attached to it.)
>
> Ian Wilson

*                      - or email -