Thanks for these good Words, Tim Coleman.

First I entered the Group I was happy about al the People and the kind they
talked one to another. The last two days it seams some of us schould take Cover
to be missed from the bullets flying across these Battlefield  *g*

My suggestion is to ask Ted Tontis how he assumed it?
And, as Mr Tontis offered it, let him do the a part of the Work like the
standards.
I second the Idea of an Homepage. Whoever provide it will have a lot of
Layouters visiting his Page i guess(and, perhaps, can do some Advertising).

But please donīt let us kill these Projekt before it started, by riding each its
own Way and beating eachother.

Tahnks for listening.
                  Waldemar

> Time out Gentlemen Please!!
  - -  snipp - -
> I would suggest that the discussion remain on this list until sufficient
> folk have signed up to be involved as to enable the work to progress on the
> new list, wherever that may be ( A web page looks like a good idea to me).
  - -  snipp - -