On 08:35 AM 7/26/2001 -0400, Mike Reagan wrote:
>Does anyone know if 99SE  has some upper limit to the size file it can
>export to dsn?

I don't personally, but...

At a guess, Ian Wilson, Geoff Harland, or Protel CSC are the parties who can best
answer your question. I forwarded the query to Protel (though I expect you already did
the same...never hurts to duplicate). Hopefully they'll respond. Let us know the
outcome?

Much as you may also have found, the following appears in the KB:
----------
Abstract: What are the upper limits of the size of arrays in Client Basic?
http://www.protel.com/kb/rdc2135.htm
Which leads me to an immediately conclusion that it acutally might not be Protel, but
the workstation, which is conceivably running out of room. Granted, I'm suspect of my
own conclusion here, because of well-known and documented resource mismanagement by
the application. However, the workstation's still a possibility that should be
investigated. What does your operating environment look like when you encounter the
problem?

regards,

aj