Hello Mark,

I understand your problem. You can assign a width to a net with the 'Design
Rules'.
To be able to pick out a particular connection within the same net to assign
a different width (eg a 'sense' connection in a Power Supply you can use the
'from-to' editor.
Here, you can create a particular 'from-to' between 2 nodes and then use the
'Design Rules' to assign a width constraint to that 'from-to'.
I've not tried this in a design, as usually I would attend to this type of
design manually rather than using an auto-router.
This is where you need a good board designer who will manually route the
board with an understanding of the requirements of the design with respect
to current flow, thermal, voltage, DfM, etc. considerations.

regards,

Phil.

Phil Dutton C.I.D.
Senior CAD Technician