Andrew,

I am using SP6, as are most of the users who access the library database
that I control.

It would seem, as I mentioned in an earlier message, that a .ldb file is
being created, with admin status, for any person editing a PCB, with the
library added.

These people have not got the actual database open.

Under these circumstances, I can edit and save, but the compact utility
does not function, and the database quickly expands in size.

Only once the .ldb file has disappeared, can I compact the database.

Mike.

"Andrew J Jenkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/08/2001 12:10:18