i've deleted some of this thread without reading it so i apologize if
i repeat something, but when i first started using protel i turned my
nose up at the database format, but then encountered some prob-
lem reading the libraries (i am sorry that i cannot be more specific,
but i'm sure the experts know what i'm referring to). the fix was to

good luck, miker