So I think what you are saying is that SI is choking. This is pretty hard to believe,
as the board is only 4 layers 116 connections, 92 components. And running on a 750
PIII with 512MB. A full DRC only takes about 3 seconds.

BTW, I also tried Reports|Signal Integrity and got similar results, except the mouse
cursor changes to an hourglass which at least lets me know that it started doing
something. After several minutes TaskMgr showed "not responding", so I killed it.