There is no way to come up to speed on such a project in another language
than delphi. Why are the competitiors blown to pieces, not because they were
dummies, they used the wrong tools. The language must be efficient in development
the IDE, meaning RAD has to be efficient. No C++, no nothing except delphi.

Rene