From: Richard Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2001 20:23
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Rotate components with drag tracks

Hi gurus,

Can anyone tell me if there is a process i can assign to a button or key for
toggling
 (T)ools/(P)references/Component drag (Connected Tracks/None) on Protel 99SE
SP6

I am fed up moving components without tracks (just nets) and not being able
to rotate them!!! then having to go all through the menus.  Surely you
should be able to rotate a component if its only got nets assigned and no
tracks?   Even Dos Cadstar could do this(and even with tracks connected too)

oh, and I used to have a menu item in pcb (i think in edit) something like
drill size editor that allowed me to see all drill sizes used and change
accordingly. For some reason it has dissappeared, Anyone know where this
process/server lives. i can't seem to find it anywhere.

I realise these are dumb questions and appoligise profusely. (i am not
worthy) ;-)

Thanks

Rich Thompson
www.laney.co.uk