> Scope1= (layer=Mid1 and Object=polygon)
> Scope2= (Whole Board)

Ah, yes, the single rule worked. My sincerest thanks for sharing your
wisdom, Ian.

<pondering wistfully for a moment, he then turns his attention to the keys
and tenderly adds...>

There was a time when the layout program was an ally, a trusted companion
who, while neither handsome nor capable of sophisticated conversation, could
be counted on to stand in the gap, unshakingly committed to getting the work
done. Like a simple country gentleman (rip CBA)--come dawn, always ready to
handle the chores, plow the field, or mend the fences. But times change. Oh
how they change.

Someday when I have worked through all the anomalies and understood all the
peculiarities of Protel, on that shining far-off day I will probably say to
myself "Hey, I guess Protel 2004 isn't half bad". Until then I will cry in
my towel, sweep up the clumps of hair, and sweat great drops of
blood......and occasionally, when resources fail, and all is thought lost,
turn to my dear, dear brethren-in-pain here on the list.

Darryl Newberry
Hardware Engineer
Freedom Scientific, Inc
2850 SE Market Pl