Hi Phil and group

Perhaps i should have been clearer, it rotates when dragging a component
fine (with space)  but if i do a (M)ove (C)omponent and then press the mouse
to bring up the component selector, select the component i want jump to
cursor and it will not rotate with space!  Only if i then drop the component
and drag it will it work.

However it does work  with M, C if i turn drag connected tracks to none!

Will that help explain it further?

Rich