check out www.ce-mag.com

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 11:38 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Logo's for FCC, UL and CE ?

Gisbert,
        I am not a CE compliance expert and I do not have access to the
statement from the CE group any longer (former life with a different
employer). However the statement that I read clearly and specifically stated
that computer PSUs and other similar PSUs could not bear the CE marking. It
also stated that all such PSU manufacturers should cease putting such
markings on their equipment. That is all that I can state, you can argue
with it all you want but it is a pretty clear statement directly from the CE
governing bodies/group.

Brad Velander,
Lead PCB Designer,
Norsat International Inc.,