Alas, Partminer is no more, it was actually useful, so it had to go. It was
acquired and promptly replaced by freetradezone, which sucks mightily, as do
most monolithic, graphics-intensive, form-over-function, marketing-suit
driven web ideas.

BTW, I was being sarcastic about all the requests for a CE logo. It took me
about 15 seconds to search for, locate, download and view the logo artwork
from that link. I have spent at least 10 times that writing about it here.