I like the idea of using a seperate (unused & no gerber) Cu layer for the
jumper connections and then converting the connection vias to pads
afterwards.   Sounds fast and easy to me.

The problem with the schematic symbol way is you have to split single nets
into two (or more) nets that the jumper connects.   This my prove awkward
in the schematic itself leading you to spend valuable time getting the
hookup right.   Furthermore, you are going to be tied into specific
footprints that will have to be created and modified as needed (a bit more
work)   The good part is you schematic would now carry the jumper detail
for future reference.

Good luck
Dave Lewis

"Buck Buchanan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/14/2001 12:58:57 PM