From: Robison Michael R CNIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 1:07 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] IGNORE COMP LIB ACCESS POST

i figured it out...  i needed to add the entire project ddb, not the
specific component library.  when i added the entire project ddb,
the new tmod.lib showed up in the access list.  it wasn't exactly
intuitive, but there's not a lot of that in protel anyway.

miker

*                      - or email -